Fentanyl patch breakthrough pain
Do not use the patch if it appears to be broken, cut, or damaged.
Dry the skin well before applying the patch.
Follow all patients for symptoms by chemistry ebbing gammon general manual solution of respiratory depression.Physicians should be aware that addiction may not be accompanied by concurrent tolerance and symptoms of physical dependence in all addicts.Because the clinical trials of actiq were designed to evaluate safety and efficacy in treating breakthrough cancer pain, all patients were also taking concomitant opioids, such as sustained-release morphine or transdermal fentanyl, for their persistent cancer pain.Headache, accidental Injury Digestive Nausea Vomiting Constipation Nervous Dizziness Somnolence Confusion Anxiety Abnormal Gait Dry Mouth Nervousness Vasodilatation Hallucinations Insomnia ThinkingAbnormal Vertigo Respiratory Dyspnea Skin Pruritus Rash Sweating Special Senses Abnormal Vision Any Dose A patient who experienced the same adverse event at multiple doses.See also Warning section.
Body as a Whole: Pain, fever, abdominal pain, chills, back pain, chest pain, infection Cardiovascular: Migraine Digestive: Diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence Metabolic and Nutritional: Peripheral edema, dehydration Nervous: Hypesthesia Respiratory: Pharyngitis, cough increased The following reactions occurred during titration with an overall frequency of less than.
Physical dependence usually does not occur to a clinically significant degree until after several weeks of continued opioid usage.
Decisions to include these reactions in labeling are typically based on one or more of the following factors: (1) seriousness of the reaction, (2) frequency of the reporting, or (3) strength of causal connection to actiq.
Codeine, fentanyl Patch, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone.
Read the, medication, guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill.Mcg 129.1-141.5-562 258.1-281).Physical dependence, per se, is not ordinarily a concern when one is treating a patient with chronic cancer pain, and fear of tolerance and physical dependence should not deter using doses that adequately relieve the pain.Drug addiction is a treatable disease, utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, but relapse is common.Withdrawal also may be precipitated through the administration of drugs with opioid antagonist activity,.g., naloxone, nalmefene, or mixed agonist/antagonist analgesics (pentazocine, butorphanol, buprenorphine, nalbuphine).
- Panasonic handset user manual
- Impresora brother hl-2170w software
- Sony clie peg-sj33 software
- Honda civic si 2000 service manual
- Telugu e books pdf
- Orange bowl jersey patch
- Tuneup utilities 2012 crack code
- Ryobi drill press dp102l manual
- Angry birds space war game for pc
- Dvd burner driver update
- Tudors episode 9 season 4
- Philips us2 pm435s universal remote manual
- Firmware k610i usb cable
- Alison angel tube 8 com
- Huong dan crack 3ds max 2011 32bit
- Cactus care manual succulents
- Ad aware v6 crack
- Easy graham cracker pie recipe
- C5 corvette manual transmition conversion
- Manual for koss quiet zone headphones battery
- Racing games for ps3 from pc
- The keys to the kingdom garth nix pdf
- Animetake es kobato episode 10 avi
- Gear 32bit driver installer software
- Invidia 7900 driver updates
- Zylom universal patcher v5
- Cisco asdm 5.2 software
- Science of photography book
- Action game sacred 2
- Truck driver simulator game
- Jellycar 3 cracked ipa
- Heroes 5 hammers of fate crack no cd
- Office 2013 prof crack
- Users manual for vacuum oven
- Germany's next top model game
- Antamedia 5 4 crack
- Act of war pc game
- Lagu inori you raise me up lyrics english